ANALYTIXINSIGHT POSTS RECORD GROWTH IN TRAFFIC AND USERS, DRIVEN BY THE INCREASED DEMAND FOR ITS CONTENT
- Traffic in the Company’s CapitalCube.com portal grew by more than 8000% in Q4 2015 compared toQ4 2014 and is now averaging 2 million unique visitors per month. For the year ended December 31,2015, traffic was up more than 2500% compared to the previous year and continues to grow in 2016.
- CapitalCube’s algorithmically generated content is now available on leading financial and business portals in 13 countries as well as leading iOS and Android financial Apps.
- CapitalCube published its unique earnings analysis on 11,600 equities in North America and more than 12,000 equities in the rest of the world, with a plan to expand publishing content in Europe and Asia to meet the need for financial content in those markets.
- CapitalCube currently publishes about 1000 auto-generated content pieces every day, which is about 20% of its publishing capacity.
- The Company continues to attract and service hedge funds, stock exchange clients and build its B2B pipeline for 2016 in the fast growing segment of robotic advisory services.
- Company announces the grant of options to Employees, Consultants and Directors.
TORONTO, ON – February 29, 2016 – Big Data Analytics company, AnalytixInsight Inc. (the “Company” or “AnalytixInsight”) this week is pleased to announce continued growth in the business operations of its subsidiary CapitalCube Corp (“CapitalCube”) (www.capitalcube.com).
- The demand for algorithmically generated content and predictive analytics provided by Capital Cube has shown significant growth, leading to a higher user base and new distribution channels. Traffic in the Company’s CapitalCube.com portal was up by more than 8000% in Q4 2015 compared to Q4 2014 growing to over 2 million unique visitors per month.
- CapitalCube has increased its global presence and its published content is now available on leading financial and business portals in 13 countries as well as leading iOS and Android financial Apps. Compared to the previous year, the portal now sees increased access of its content, including alerts and analysis on 45,000 equities and ETFs, from mobile devices. This is a fast growing segment and continues to drive traffic and advertising revenues for the Company. The global demand for financial content on smart devices is expected to boost the need for unique algorithmically generated analytics and content on equities and ETF products.
- The content published by CapitalCube now includes unique earnings analysis on a record 11,600 equities in North America and more than 12,000 equities in the rest of the world. The Company plans to increase its content in Europe and Asia in the subsequent quarters and will be expanding the publishing to additional language specific and market specific segments to meet the growing need for financial content in each of those markets.
- CapitalCube currently publishes about 1000 auto-generated content pieces every day, which is about 20% of its publishing capacity, and counts among its users, hedge funds, stock exchanges and a variety of institutional and retail customers.
CapitalCube now attracts over 2 million unique visitors per month. This increase in traffic reflects the advances made in SEO and in publishing CapitalCube’s content through leading distribution partners like Yahoo! Finance and the Wall Street Journal. CapitalCube’s unique Big Data Analytics and auto-language generation platform creates and publishes a large volume of insightful financial content with speed and scale, and has made the Company a valuable partner to leading financial portals globally.
CapitalCube just finished publishing earnings analysis based off announced results for almost every major exchange listed stock in North America – which is approximately 20% of its current capacity. With additional capacity utilization, the Company is confident about its ability to drive up traffic and unique visitors to its CapitalCube portal in the coming months. The Company also expects to start publishing similar high quality content in other languages shortly to help further increase traffic and user engagement.
In addition, the Company’s platform is now mature and applicable to other verticals – including non- financial applications such as healthcare, as well as in related financial applications like the robotic advisory space. The Company anticipates new business opportunities with robotic advisory services as well leading hedge funds and stock exchanges in 2016. The Company expects to increase and make changes in its personnel and Board to better serve opportunities in these areas.
The Company also announced that it has granted 645,000 incentive stock options to directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The options vest immediately, have an exercise price of $0.19 per share and expire in five years. The grant of options remains subject to approval by the TSX Venture Exchange.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of ANALYTIXINSIGHT INC.
ABOUT ANALYTIXINSIGHT INC
AnalytixInsight Inc’s technology platform helps transform data into narratives. The Company’s online portal www.capitalcube.com and mobile platform Marketwall (www.marketwall.com) provide high- quality financial research and content for investors, information providers, finance portals and media. The Company’s disruptive technology algorithmically analyzes market price data and regulatory filings to create insightful, actionable narratives and research on approximately 50,000 global companies and ETFs- all available as a cloud-based, SAAS offering. This platform capability is extensible to other asset classes and sectors to generate insightful research reports.
CapitalCube and Marketwall have existing business relationships with leading global financial and media institutions. For more information about CapitalCube visit http://www.capitalcube.com. For more information about Marketwall visit http://www.marketwall.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes, without limitation, statements regarding the Company’s ability to increase traffic to its CapitalCube portal; the Company’s ability to publish content in different languages and apply its platform to different business verticals; the growth of the Company’s business operations; the licensing revenue stream to be received by the Company; the use of the Company’s content by various parties; and the use by certain parties of CapitalCube and Marketwall App. Generally, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “occur” or “be achieved”. Forward-looking information is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of AnalytixInsight Inc., as the case may be, to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to: general business, economic, competitive, geopolitical and social uncertainties; the Company’s technology and revenue generation; risks associated with operation in the technology sector; ability to successfully integrate new technology and employees; foreign operations risks; and other risks inherent in the technology industry. Although AnalytixInsight has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. AnalytixInsight does not undertake to update any forward-looking information, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.